Shelby Corporation was organized in January 2010 by 10 stockholders to operate an air conditioning sales and service business. The...lononc
Shelby Corporation was organized in January 2010 by 10 stockholders to operate an air conditioning sales and service business. The charter issued by the state authorized the following capital stock: Common stock, $5 par value, 173,000 shares. Preferred stock, $14 par value, 8 percent, 41,000 shares. During January and February 2010, the following stock transactions were completed: a. Collected $398,000 cash from each of the 10 organizers and issued 2,500 shares of common stock to each of them. b. Issued 13,500 shares of preferred stock at $25 per share; collected in cash. Net income for 2010 was $37,500; cash dividends declared and paid at year-end were $14,200. Prepare the stockholders' equity section of the balance sheet at December 31, 2010
- 8 years ago
- online course
- what caused the high levels of Iridium?
- The Fitness Studio, Inc.'s, 2012 income statement lists the following income and expenses: EBIT = $782,000, interest expense = $270,000, and taxes = $179,200. The firm has no preferred stock outstanding and 100,000 shares of common stock outstanding. Ca
- Briefly discuss and explain the interactions of SARA, EPCRA, SERC, LEPC, and HAZWOPER in regards to their main regulatory responsibilities and consequential impact on the Hazardous Materials Responder and Technician.
- how are twin that are seperated at birth diffrent and similar
- Psychology paper
- in the compound iron(III) oxide,also known as rust,the mass ratio of iron and oxygen contains 10 grams of oxygen .Is...
- By how much will popcorn sales increase if average income goes up by 12 percent? (Assume the income elasticity of...