Service Project Assessmentnjyuvl
01.04 Service Project: Assessment
You should now be ready to plan your citizenship experience through serving others in your community. You will submit information about this experience to your instructor in two parts. Complete Part A now, your plan for service. You must submit Part B, the reflection on your experience, before you complete the course.
Part A: Investigate and Plan
- Complete the Investigate chart.
- Complete the Plan chart. You may find ideas or even opportunities through these Resources.
- Post a description of your issue and your service project plan in the discussion area.
- Respond to at least two classmates' posts in the discussion area. Share information that may help your classmates, and look for other students you can work with to complete your service project. Share ideas of how service relates to your course lessons. Review the Discussion Guidelines before posting to the discussion area.
- Combine your work into one file. Include a copy of your original discussion post, your two responses, the Investigate chart, and the Plan chart.
- Submit this file to 01.04 Service Learning Project Part A.
Part A: Investigate and Plan
Part B: Reflect and Celebrate
Submit after you have completed your "Act" or service activity part of the project in 01.04 Service Learning Part B.
- Complete the Reflect chart.
- Post a paragraph summary of your reflection in the discussion area.
- Respond to at least one classmate's post in the discussion area and share your own ideas about service improvement. Celebrate your classmates' experiences as well as your own. Review theDiscussion Guidelines before posting to the discussion area.
- Create a presentation about your service experience in the format of your choice. Some ideas include a podcast, song, slide show, or blog. The presentation should include at least one paragraph about how your service was meaningful and valuable to the community and at least one photograph of you in action.
- Combine your work into as few files as possible. Include a copy of your original discussion post, your two responses, the Reflect chart, your presentation, and your photograph.
- Submit your product to 01.04 Service Learning Project Part B.
There are many 21st century tools available for creating and submitting your work in the online environment. For more information on tools your school uses, contact your instructor or visit the Web 2.0 tools area.
- 6 years ago
- TOOL engg job /MECHANICAL
- Part A only KIM WOODS ONLY
- Payment 1
- MBA 5101 Test 5
- Looking for a very good Engineering tutor for Engineering Dynamics
- Short Paper
- Phys experiment help
- Funding for Small Business Paper
- Theater Art - Guidelines for Response Papers - For play called " Other Desert Cities "
- CIS 267 Technical Project "Designing VB Applications Across Multiple Platforms" in VS 2010