The Unit 6 Seminar will focus on race, ethnicity, and the impact of prejudice and discrimination. Please make every effort to complete the readings beforehand.
Please come to Seminar prepared to discuss the following questions:
After watching Martin Luther King’s speech, which can be found in the Web Resources section of the course, answer the following questions:
If Martin Luther King was alive today, do you think he would say his dream of racial equality in the United States has been realized? Why or why not?
Is racial equality a realistic goal for America? Explain your answer.
- 5 years ago
- Can you help with this writing assignment
- rebuild/expand your company’s Information and Communication Technology infrastructure and information system
- Promoting Positive Health Behaviors
- HURRYSON ONLY
- PSY104 Ashford discussion 1 week2
- how parable of the sower related to 2016. use one scholarly source. (write whatever you want, like class, religion, race)
- Needed Tomorrow
- access technologies and specify which are home access, enterprise access or wide-area wireless access
- Assignment 3: Cultural Activity Report