See text below
TRANSNATIONAL INVESTMENTS, INC. – QUESTIONS SUMMER 2016
In your report to your supervisor please include answers to the following five questions:
Q. 1. Your data indicates that the stock market indices of all the countries studied increased between 2005 and 2006. Unexpectedly, interest rates for all but one country also increased during that period. Perhaps this is partially due to the positive inflation rates in all of these countries. You would like to find out more information. However, there are variations in the direction and in the size of these changes for each country and this complicates your analysis.
The stock prices.xls Excel spreadsheetshows the change in stock market indices between 2005 and 2006 as a percentage of the 2005 indices. It also shows the change in interest rates between 2005 and 2006 as a percentage of 2005 interest rates. Use Excel to calculate the mean and standard deviation for the percent changes in market indices. Perform the same calculations for the percent changes in interest rates. What do these numbers indicate?
B. Conduct a hypothesis test to see if the mean percent change in stock market indices between 2005 and 2006 is significantly different from zero. Do this without Excel. Conduct the same test for the mean percent change in interest rates. Use a significance of .03. How do you interpret your findings?
- New Discussion week 3
- HCS 451 Week 2 Organizational Performance Management Table
- Need it asap, let me know the price if anyone can do it.
- PSY 250 Week 3 Team Personality Traits
- Math Help
- our 10- to 12-page paper (not including references, title page, or abstract) should be double-spaced with proper APA formatting. Your paper must include: A minimum of 10 references (in addition to any course readings that you may wish to reference); A des
- Gap Analysis: Global Communications Global Communications, a leader in the telecommunications industry wants to expand into global market due to competitive pressure and looking to maximize profits and reduce cost by layoffs. This paper identifies the iss