See question description belowblackthunder123
Your job responsibilities have caused you to be transported to a site (i.e. helicopter) that has a long history of industrial activity and is generally considered to have a variety of hazardous and non-hazardous wastes in a wide variety of containers (steel and plastic drums, pails, and totes). You’re constrained by time and budgetary concerns, and you must limit yourself to two or three techniques to delineate the site conditions. What would you suggest be done, and why? What other sources of information, not field activities, would expand your knowledge of the site? (Reference: Hazardous Waste Management. 2nd ed. Michael LaGrega. 2001. McGraw Hill, Boston.)
only needs to be one or two Paragraphs
- 8 years ago
- Please solve for me?
- create a rectangle that has a perimeter of 20 cm.
- The community Recreation center is deevloping plans for new sports faceility community memebers can submitt suggestions for the new facility...
- Are there too many managers in the National Healthcare Delivery System?
- Article on dignity of labour for class 10 cbse based
- why is chocolate good for you
- In Spanish (Mexico) how do you say the plural of "you, all of you"? I understand that "vosotros, vosotras"...
- Volcanoes found where two oceanic plates collide forma[n]
- why some metals are not attracted by magnet