2. Simplify the following expression:
3. Graph the following equation:
4. Given f(x) = 2x – 8, find f(3).
5. Solve the following inequality. Give each result in set notation and graph it:
6. Solve the following inequality. Write the solution in interval notation and graph it.
7. Simplify the following expression fully:
8. Simplify the following product.
ß Check this against your problem
9. Solve the equation 7(x + 5) = x – 1 ß Check this against your problem
10. Completely factor the following expression: 16m4 – 1.
11. Write the numeral 0.0072 in scientific notation.
12. Perform the indicated operation and simplify completely.
13. Solve the following equation for r: d = rt
Dividing both sides by t gives:
14. Solve the system of equations given below.
3x + y = 12
x – y – 2z = 10
2x + 3y + 5z = -7
15. Do the following two lines intersect? Answer yes or no, together with the point of intersection, if any.
5x + 6y = -5.5
6x + 1.5y = -8.5
16. Compute the determinant:
17. Compute the distance between the two points and
18. Rationalize the denominator of
19. The volume (V) of a cylinder with radius (r) and height (h) is given by V = πr2h.
Solve this formula for r.
Purchase the answer to view it