The Federal Cloud Computing Strategy (Cloud First Policy) lists nine (9) benefits of cloud computing.
The CIO Council’s 2010 document titled State of Public Sector Cloud Computing contains 30 illustrative case studies that are part of a movement to leverage cloud computing across the public sector.
Both documents will be attached to use as reference.
Complete the following:
1. Review the nine (9) benefits from the Cloud First Policy.
2. Review the 30 case studies from the State of Public Sector Cloud Computing document.
3. Cut/paste the below matrix into your paper.
4. Fill in the matrix by matching at least ten (10) case study examples with benefits (see example). Each case study will have more than one benefit.
5. Select one of the case study examples from your list of ten (10) and explain why you chose each of the respective benefits.
Case Study Title
DoD US Army AEC (Example)
Assets will be Better Utilized, Efficiency Improvements will Shift Resources Toward Higher-Value Activities (Example)
Deliverable: Your response should be a 3 page paper, including the cut/pasted matrix (only cut & paste for the chart and nothing else. Everything else must be original work with proper references), double-spaced, 12-pitch, New Times Roman. You should also have a cover page and reference page in addition to the 3 page paper. In addition to your matrix, your paper should include an introduction, conclusion, and benefit explanations. Make sure to use appropriate sources.
- how do you know what to put on the debit and credit side
- To find the height of a dinosaur in a museum, Amir placed a mirror on the ground 40 ft from...
- FOR HENRY Complete the Communication Strategy Worksheet based on Case Study
- for dio881
- FIN 370 FINAL Exam
- An 8ft by 8ft wall has a 4ft by 5ft window on it. The area of the window is...
- 100 word assignment
- a pencil is 7.5 inches long. If there are 2.54 cm in one inch, how long is this pencil in...
- make a T-chart and graph for each of the following: Y=x+1; Domain= -2,-1,0,1,2
- Wich meaning best fits the way range is used in paragraph 1?
All I want done is the Matrix no need for the paper I will handle that myself. Please follow directions. Please see Case Study 4 for instrcutions.