"FOR PROF. MGK ONLY..................."
Here is the prompt:
"The real asset of any advanced nation is its people, especially the educated ones, and the prosperity and success of the people are measured by the standard of their education."
- Sheikh Zayed bin Sultan AlNahyan, the founding father of the United Arab Emirates
Visit the UAE Interact website if you would like to gain additional familiarity with the history and culture of the UAE.
Write a formal, academic essay in which you imagine that you are in a position of leadership in your country or your local community (note that while many leaders who effect change are politicians, they can also be scholars, activists, scientists, artists, etc.). Choose an issue about which you, as this leader, feel passionately and describe it in detail, giving your informed reader a sense of the arguments and counterarguments associated with the issue. Tell us where you stand and why, using description and analysis of real-world evidence as well as your unique perspective as an influential member of your community. Hypothetically, how would you address this issue and what would your community or country look like as a result of your actions? Please be as specific as possible and limit your response to 500-750 words.
there are no sources.
- 2 history reading essay
- Case Study: Principled Entrepreneurship and Shared Leadership: The Case of TEOCO (The Employee Owned Company)
- What is the difference between 5 mL of water 5.0 mL of water?
- A-Plus writer only
- E7-2 Culotti’s Pizza & P7-2B The board of trustees of a local church
- Advertising PR homework
- QNT 561 Week 1
- Hi we are two students and have a statistic(supply chan ) homework on my stat lab person website. We only need...
- HOSPITALITY INDUSTRY - Unit 5 Food and Beverage Operations Management
"FOR PROF MGK ONLY................................"
Here is the prompt:
"The real asset of any advanced nation is its people, especially the educated ones, and the prosperity and success of the people …