Search Some countries are now using computers in the general election. Since the election system is controlled by a software,...seiens
Search Some countries are now using computers in the general election. Since the election system is controlled by a software, do you think that this software must be made available in the form of open source software? You are an IT manager of your organisation. Would you recommend your organisation to buy off-the-shelf software application or develop it in-house? Justify your answer.
- 9 years ago
- On the Kelvin scale, what is a temperature of 43 ◦ C?
- LCM of 10,3
- Solve for n 14/18=n/17
- What number best completes the sequence 3 9 4 5 25 20 21 441 ? 436 442 430 439 454
- Stats work
- 3.Cholati is a foreign corporation that produces fi ne chocolates for sale worldwide. Cholati markets it chocolates in the United...
- In a circle with radius 20cm, a chord is drawn with length 12 cm.
- Social science
- find a youtube clip (max 1 minute)think how you would describe the clip using 3 similes, 3 onomatopoeia and 2...