Scope, Cost, and Time Management Analysistausby
By the end of this unit, submit the Scope, Cost, and Time Management Analysis component of your Project Audit.
For this assignment, apply the advanced project management concepts and methodologies covered in the course as well as your personal experience and research to the analysis. Include recommendations for the project you have selected related to scope, cost, and time management.
Include the following as background to this phase of the project:
- Activity summary.
- Actual outcome related to this aspect of the project.
Your detailed analysis of specific techniques and strategies employed in this phase of the project should include, but is not limited to, the following topics:
- Analysis of techniques and tools used to manage scope. Consider the value of project objectives and goals as stated in documents such as the project charter, scope statement, and statement of work.
- Analysis of techniques and tools used to manage cost. Consider information such as cost estimates and the budget management plan for this analysis.
- Analysis of techniques and tools used to manage time. Consider the project scheduling tool used and information such as the work breakdown structure, task durations, and resource estimates for this analysis.
- Analysis of the strategies used to manage the competing priorities of scope, cost, and time. Consider the impact of these strategies on product quality.
Your analysis of how to apply advanced project management methodologies to this phase of the project should include, but is not limit to, the following topics:
- Analysis of methodologies and techniques used for corrective action.
- Assessment of the strategies employed in this phase of the project, i.e., what went wrong (the underlying problem, not simply the symptoms) and what went right as it is related to scope creep and cost overrun.
- Point-by-point analysis of how the project management techniques and methodologies from this class apply to the project you selected.
- Your recommendations, stating how you would implement those techniques and lessons learned to reach the desired outcome.
Later you will revise this paper, based on feedback from the instructor, to include in your Synthesis and Final Project Audit.
- 7 years ago
- case study
- Physical science module 5
- Accounting Quiz. - 10 questions
- ABC's EBIT is $9 million
- BUS 630 Case 5A Glaser Health Products
- MGT 253 Assignment 2 - Events Plus Inc.
- FIN/419 FIN 419 FIN419 Week 5 - Learning Team Assignment - International Finance Paper - A+ & Original Guaranteed from an A+ Tutor!
- FIN/419 FIN 419 FIN419 Week 1 - Individual Assignment - Limited Liability Corporation and Partnership Paper - A+ & Original Guaranteed from an A+ Tutor!
- OPS 571 Project Management Recommendation