Scientists use a structured approach called the scientific method to answer questions and figure out problems. The scientific method includes making observations, developing hypotheses, testing these hypotheses,collecting data and analyzing results. There are controls, independent variables and dependent variables involved. In your initial post, outline a situation you’ve encountered in your work or daily life in which you used the scientific method to solve a problem. Explain how you approached this problem by using the steps of the scientific method. Explain what controls, independent variables and dependent variables were involved in this scientific process.
- answer the following (APA style) 2 pages
- Hagia Sophia in Istanbul, Turkey and Santa Maria Maggiore in Rome, Italy, are two examples of churches from the 6th and 5th centuries respectively. Hagia Sophia is an example of Byzantine architecture while Santa Maria Maggiore is an example of Roman arch
- The two primary types of retirement plans employed are defined benefit plans and defined contribution plans. Please explain the structure of each, how they are funded, and how they pay benefits to retirees. Please also discuss the risks associated with
- business law 10 qustions
- Week 6 Final Industry Matrix - HRM 554
- CIS 499 Project Deliverable 3: Database and Data Warehousing Design
- Question Jim Rugethe
- Write a seven (7) page paper on the leadership style and characteristics of Richard Branson, Virgin Group.
- Physics test