Need help with the anwser below. 250-300 words. No plagirism , no work cited from wikipedia. Due 3/17/15
All living things need various minerals and nutrients to survive, such as salt, magnesium, oxygen, iron, and water. Humans also use them for nonbiological purposes. Which mineral has been the most useful for human civilization, and why?
- 500 words, 15 references, exactly 3 hrs or sooner
- Intermediate Accounting II (Capitalization of Interest Ch.10) Early in 2012, Dobbs Corporation engaged Kiner, Inc. to design and construct a complete...
- what is the molarity of a solution that contains 1 mol of kcl in 750 mL of solution
- Math Problems Due by tomorrow
- History 3 paragraphs discussion
- Research Project
- Discuss the "growth and development" or the lack of it of Stephen Blackpool in Hard Times(Charles Dickens)
- For Mike Bayville
- History Eithipoia