Create a diagram in which you illustrate the energy flow among organisms of a food chain in a particular ecosystem.
Determine the interdependency of life in your ecosystem by examining its organisms.
Make sure to list and cite all references, including the text, in APA Format
Include the following:
· List the organisms that can be found in your ecosystem. What is the benefit of this biodiversity?
· Label major organisms that live in your selected ecosystem: P for producers, C for consumers and D for decomposers.
Write a summary of your food chain that:
· Describes the major categories of organisms: producers, consumers, and decomposers.
· Describes the interactions between organisms in your ecosystem.
· Evaluates potential hazards caused by humans that might affect your ecosystem’s stability, such as environmental pollution. What effect does this hazard have on the biodiversity in your ecosystem?
· Lists the abiotic factors present in your ecosystem.
· Describes the food chains associated with your ecosystem. Address the following items:
o Name of the plant or animal
o What it eats
o What eats it
o How it has adapted to the ecosystem
Purchase the answer to view it