School Vision Plan and Developmentclw0dq8
Week 6 - Final Paper
PLEASE DO NOT SUBMIT A BID FOR THIS ASSIGNMENT IF YOU DO NOT UNDERSTAND EDUCATION TERMS AND CONCEPTS. ALL DIRECTIONS MUST BE FOLLOWED AND NO PLAGARIASM. MY SCHOOL USES SOFTWARE TO DETECT COPIED MATERIAL.
School Vision Plan and Development
This assignment is your opportunity to demonstrate your ability to meet all weekly objectives in this class and ensures you are able to apply all your skills to create a shared vision from beginning to end. Additionally, the assignment will be your opportunity to demonstrate mastery of the five Course Learning Outcomes and mastery of the Masters of Arts in Education Program Learning Outcomes Two, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, and Nine.
Recall that a school vision represents the core values and beliefs of the school -- it draws people together to work on one shared goal. All involved must see the benefit of developing such a vision and be determined to see that it is reflected in the values and teaching beliefs of the school. A vision is like a force field of shared beliefs that draws people to work together, creating an environment that promotes and aspires to attain 21st Century skills. This final assignment will call on you to apply all you have learned about leadership and creating a vision statement throughout the course, thereby demonstrating your mastery of each weekly objective for the course. Using what you have learned in the Marzano, Waters & McNulty (2005) text and the Gabriel & Farmer (2009) text, as well as other resources along the way, you will plan and develop the process for creating a vision statement.
- Abstract: Summarize the key themes as well as the purpose of the paper in 150-250 words.
- Leadership: Define personal leadership style and discuss how personal leadership style will facilitate the process of creating a school vision in one to two pages.
- Stakeholders: Identify and discuss all required aspects of including stakeholders in the creation of a school vision.
- Data: In two pages, summarize the types of data to be used to ensure the vision is focused on school improvement goals, is based on school demographic needs, is reflective of the whole school community and that FERPA requirements are being followed for data dissemination. Link to FERPA guidelines: http://www2.ed.gov/policy/gen/guid/fpco/ferpa/students.html
- Technology: Discuss the technology that will be used to create, manage and distribute the vision and explain how the vision will be distributed to all stakeholders in the school before, during and after the planning process in one to two pages.
- Budget: Explain the budgetary needs for creation and distribution of the vision before, during and after the planning process in one to two pages.
- Teaching: Identify how to disseminate and ensure all stakeholders adopt the vision statement in one to two pages.
- Vision Statement: Create a personal vision statement, reflect on the process, identify any challenges associated with creating a vision statement, and discuss what was learned from creating a vision statement in two to three pages. NOTE: This step is part of an assignment that is due on Thursday, I will send it tomorrow. You will need to elaborate on what I wrote to get to the page requirement.
- Page Requirement: 11-16 pages, not including title, abstract, and reference pages. NOTE: 11 pages will be sufficient as long as it is quality material that flows well and makes sense.
- APA Formatting: Use APA formatting consistently throughout the paper. It is recommended you use the content area labels as headings for each section of your paper.
- Syntax and Mechanics: Display meticulous comprehension and organization of syntax and mechanics, such as spelling and grammar. Your written work should contains no errors and be very easy to understand.
- Source Requirement: Uses no less than seven scholarly sources in addition to the course textbook, providing compelling evidence to support ideas. All sources on the reference page need to be used and cited correctly within the body of the assignment. NOTE: Please look at the Recommended Resources listed on the Instructor Guidance attachment as possible sources for this assignment.
Writing the Final Paper
The Final Paper:
- Must be 11 to 16 double-spaced pages in length (not including the title and reference pages), and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Please see above note.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must contain a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must document at least seven sources, in addition to the text, using APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- 5 years ago
- Managerial Accounting Module 1.3 Activity
- what evidence does zinn provide to support his claims that the united states was motivated by other reasons (besides german...
- E20-16B (Amortization of Accumulated OCI (G/L) Corridor Approach, Pension Expense Computation) The actuary for the pension plan of Regina Company calculated the following net gains and losses. Incurred during the Year (Gain) or Loss 2014 $ (660,000) 2015
- Microeconomics question
- "One Interconnected Economy" Please
- Audio Weighting
- Too Fast a Location? - At a particular location along a highway
- Needed in an hour!!! No newbies.....Just people who have more than 10 reviews of 5 stars!!!
- Assignment 3: CIS 505
- Accounting HW Help - 4 Part - Record of Transaction may be journal entry with balance statement, income statement and statement of cash flows