Scholarly Sources & Bibliography AnalysisPreston2146
Prepare: In order to prepare for this assignment, view the following tutorial from the Ashford University Library:
Reflect: Good research is a combination of many types of sources. Prior to taking this course, did you understand the differences between these sources and the importance of finding one type of resource over another?
Write: For this discussion, you will address the following prompts:
- Explain at least five differences between popular and scholarly sources used in research.
- Locate and summarize one peer-reviewed, scholarly source from the Ashford University Library and one popular source that pertain to your Final Argumentative Essay topic. In your summary of each article, comment on the following: biases, reliability, strengths, and limitations.
- From the sources you summarized, list and explain at least five visual cues from the peer-reviewed, scholarly source that were not evident in the popular source.
Your initial post should be at least 250 words in length, which should include a thorough response to each prompt. You are required to provide in-text citations of applicable required reading materials and/or any other outside sources you use to support your claims. Provide full reference information of all sources cited at the end of your response.
ATTACHED ARE THE RESOURCES NEEDED FOR THIS ALSO ATTACHED IS THE GRADING RUBICS SO YOU KNOW WHAT TO INCLUDE. MAKE SURE TO ANSWER ALL PARTS OF THE ASSIGNMENT PLEASE!!!!!
- 4 years ago
- CIS110 Research Paper: Flow of Control
- Multiple Questions Answers
- WK 4 Assignment
- Discussion Forum "ECON"
- Creating a UDL Instructional Plan
- international business
- Accounting Question
- For enghanyez
- MYSTATLAB BUSINESS STATISTICS HOMEWORK DUE SOON ONLY PEOPLE THAT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH AND PICK UP QUICK ANSWER PLEASE!
- NOT RATED
Prepare: Read the article A Portrait of the Teacher as Friend and Artist: The Example of Jean-Jacques Rousseau by Hunter McEwan (2011) from the Ashford University Library.
Reflect: As you take notes …4 years ago
- NOT RATED
Introduction, Thesis Statement, and Annotated Bibliography
Prepare: To help with the preparation of your annotated bibliography, review the following tutorials and resources …4 years ago