The Schlieffen Planmdsbro
In this SAS Curriculum Pathways Web Inquiry you will be provided links to primary sources that you will examine to help you answer the focus question: Why the Schlieffen plan fail?
Follow this link to Web Inquiry 193. If prompted, enter “melody9off” in the Student User Name then click "log in" to begin. (quick launch #193).
Copy and save the Respond sheet to your computer. Answer the questions about the Schlieffen plan and the Battle of the Marne. Be sure your answers are in complete sentences and use specific detail from the reading. Submit your answers when complete. The Homework section is not required.
- 8 years ago
- Response of Europe’s immigration Turmoil
- Jane used one fourth to make biscuits. She used half of the flour to bake a cake. What fraction...
- if four gallons of paint are used to paint 25 chairs and each chair used the same amount of paint,...
- what event is Nadi preparing for? how is she preparing for this?
- latin america does not include ________________
- write for me 2 page of note
- MIS part 1
- For smartwriter only I just posted it again of what you needed