Sampling and Data Collection PlanQiana.Reynolds
I need assistance on this assignment. It's due Monday, Jan. 9th at 8am.
I've attached the Business Research Project the group has thus far.
Part 1: Sampling Design
Write a 350- to 700-word paper using the research scenario and two variables your learning team developed for the Week 2 Business Research Project Part 1 assignment, in which the goal is to submit a random sampling plan in such detail that another researcher could replicate the method.
Discuss the following:
- Target Population from which you will select a smaller sample and reason for selecting this population
- Method of random sampling for obtaining the smaller sample which may include:
Calculate the sample size for the mean or sample or sample size for the proportion, using a 95% confidence level, estimated population standard deviation or estimate of the true population proportion, and a 5% margin of error. Place the calculation in the Appendix. Include a statement about the calculated sample size in the paper.
Discuss how validity and reliability will be achieved.
If applicable, explain how human subjects will be protected.
Part 2: Data Collection
Explain how the data will be physically collected and why this approach is best for your research study.
- Of the following three approaches, which will you use to data collection for your resesarch study:
- Data mining
- Survey (If a survey is chosen, create a 5-10 question survey and include appropriate response scales for each question), or
Explain where data will be stored and how it will be protected.
Format your paper consistent with APA guidelines.
- 5 years ago
- Due at 22:15
- LEA201 WEEK 5 - REFLECTIVE PAPER
- For Hifsa
- Week 3
- The uses of blogs, wikis, and social networking technologies are becoming powerful tools for business collaboration and as a way for organizations to leverage tacit knowledge. They help capture, consolidate, and centralize knowledge throughout a firm. The
- 3 article critique
- Written Assignment 1: "Everyman" in Theater class.