Sam DIscussion 1 week 9
ORGANIZED LOBBYING EFFORT
- Discussion Participation Scoring Guide.
- Homan, M. (2016). Promoting community change: Making it happen in the real world (6th ed.), Boston, MA: Cengage Learning.
Homan (2016) suggests using an inclusive approach in influencing political decisions to further change. This approach should incorporate community support, encourage positive community attitudes, and establish direct communication with elected officials.
After reading Homan's chapter on lobbying activities, consider the following questions.
- Which lobbying activities would be most effective in creating change in relation to your community?
- What unique collaborations would you have to develop to have an issue addressed?
- How would you maintain an organizational presence to insure that your efforts are not forgotten?
- Highly needed, Final Project due in an HR!!
- For Think Tank only
- FIN 571 Week 6 Final Exam August 2015 100% Correct 30/30 Points
- ACC 260 Week 5 DQ 2.docx
- ACC 260 Week 5 DQ 2
- MBA 6001 Unit II Discussion Board and Unit II Essay
- ACC 225 Week 5 DQ 1.doc
- ACC 220 Week 7 CheckPoint Budgets Matrix.doc
- Suppose that the price level is constant and that investment decreases sharply. How would you show this decrease in the...
- MKT FINAL EXAM