“Salespeople are born, not made. It’s futile to try to train a person to be a salesperson, so I don’t.” How would you answer a sales manager who said this to you if you were trying to get her or him to hire you as a sales trainer?
250 words /list references
sales management class
Other questions 10
- Auto Wreck by Karl Shapiro
- a business owns its own freehold property and sublets part of the premises to another business at an annual rental...
- Find, In parametric form the line of intersection between: x+2y-z=1 2x-y-z=2
- emmy was never well what did she nearly die of
- You are to create an efficient OO application to be used by the wait staff at the Mason Inn. ...
- 3x - 2 over 4 = -5
- A small Freshman is released from rest and falls screaming 30.5 m near the surface of the earth. Neglect air...
- reform war
- Solve equation: 3(5-x)=4(2x+1), evaluate the algrebraic expression: -6x 2segund power-11x-17, x=-2
- write 846000 in scientific notation