a sales person receives 5.4% commission. on one sale, she received $6.48. what was the amount of the sale?monper
a sales person receives 5.4% commission. on one sale, she received $6.48. what was the amount of the sale?
- 8 years ago
- Global Business Final Paper! ! SHORT NOTICE ! DUE in 7 HOURS!
- how would you write the scientific notation 7.89 x 10^3 in standard form
- show the steps in transforming the expression on the left into the one on the right: 1. (secA) / (sinA) -...
- Pcqe. On sawny bean quotes "They'll hing ye up an cut yer throat" "An they'll yase yer banes tae quiet the...
- A140/ACG1022 Section 14 Financial Accounting I - Winter 2013 Module 2
- Globalization as an Important Trend
- Wiki Media
- 6x + 7((2x - 9)= 77
- Christine is creating a painting on a square canvas. If the area of the canvas is 225 in2, what is...
- Power point help