rotten apple essayJack11
1. Review Sam Taylor-Wood video: Still Life by Sam Taylor-Wood, 4 m.
2. Locate and photograph an object, location, or element(s) consistently, over time.
3. Arrange the photographs in chronological order (no more than 15).
4. Insert images within a word or ppt file.
5. Convert the file to a pdf--for easy upload.
6. Include a one-page, double-spaced response.
7. Or, write a free-verse poem under each image (within a word file).
8. Do not describe the photos. Think about what the images present/mean to you as a metaphor.
Helpful Writing Tips:
- The photos remind me that…
- How would you describe your body of artwork?
- Why did you choose this particular art process or subject matter?
- How do you feel about your art?
- What discoveries did you make through this process?
- What narratives or stories emerge through your art?
- When looking at your art, what specific discoveries come to mind?
1. Keep lighting consistent and avoid back-lighting.
3. Keep camera angle/perspective consistent.
3. Consider "motion" as a factor.
*See attached project ideas as prompts. Be creative. Be unique.
do it within 4 hours.
- 6 years ago
- C++ Programing
- need english writer
- Music Paper. ONE Day.
- Payment for s
- find the domain of r(t) =
- What is meant by investment in human capital? Use this concept to explain (a) wage differentials and (b) the longârun...
- gb560 unit 1-5 assignment
- Art Appretiaton
- Does competition increase when resources are limited