roger is having a picnic for 78 guests.he plans to serve each guest at least one hot dog.if each package...lovtan
roger is having a picnic for 78 guests.he plans to serve each guest at least one hot dog.if each package p,contains 8 hotdogs,which inequality could be used to determine how many packages of hotdogs roger will need to buy?
- 9 years ago
- 3 Questions From English Homework On the Book Beowulf
- English Lit
- who did jefferson defeat in the presidental election of 1804
- Economics Questions For Demand Elasticity
- Would mining experience have helped the average forty-niner
- Suppose that the price of x is $5 and the consumer has income $50. If the consumer buys bundle (x =...
- Math Quiz
- As of August 31, 2010, Deena Balsdon had total assets of $39,400, and total liabilities of $14,600. As of August...
- Assignment 8