Rockford Practice Set 14th Edition adjusting entries help????jaeusy
Complete the work sheet. In completing the worksheet, compute State of Illinois corporate income taxes at 41/2% of pretax income. The state income tax is deductible on the federal tax return, and the federal tax is not deductible on the Illinois return. Assume federal corporate income tax on income subject to federal tax is as follows: First $50,000 @15% Next 25,000 @25% Remainder @34% Income between $100,000 and $335,000 is assessed a 5% federal surtax, not to exceed $11,750. Hint: Corporations subject to federal income tax must make estimated tax payments throughout the year. At the time of the payment, the account Income Tax Expense is debited and Cash is credited. To determine the taxable income at year end, net the total debits and total credits from the income statement in the worksheet. Note that the estimated income tax expense is listed as a debit and must be subtracted from total debits when determining taxable income (federal tax is not a deductible item). Prepare the journal entry for income taxes SB: The pretax income is $254,608 and the estimated income tax expense throughout the year is $72,000. After my calculation, I got $74,817 for the federal income tax and $11,457 for the state income tax. My only problem is how to figure the amount I have to journalize for income taxes: Dr Income tax expense ? Cr Income taxes payable ?
- 9 years ago
- on average,a family of 4 in thailand eats about 182 gallons per year about how many copy-paper cartons will you...
- one cell phone company charges $0.10 per minute with no activation fee. Another cell phone service charges $0.05 per minute...
- In what ways were the Byzantine and Islamic civilizations of the East different from the civilizations developing in Western Europe? In what ways were they similar?
- Help with Essay!!
- Who in your workplace could you turn to for assistance with communicating whit this customer?
- Assume that a national restaurant firm called BBQ builds 10 new restaurants at a cost of $1 million per restaurant....
- The "blank" is a joint project of the state and federal governments.
- what is united state circuit court of appeals for the federal circuit
- Which of the following is not considered a tropic hormone? a. antidiuretic hormone b. thyroid-stimulating hormone c. follicle-stimulating hormone d. adrenocorticotropic hormone
- Simplify (22e^13)(15e^17)
Complete the work sheet. In completing the worksheet, compute State of Illinois corporate income taxes at 41/2% of pretax income....
Complete the work sheet. In completing the worksheet, compute State of Illinois corporate income taxes at 41/2% of pretax income. The state income tax is deductible on the federal tax return, and the …9 years ago