Risk managent plan
A risk is an uncertain event or condition that, if it occurs, has a positive or negative effect on a project.
- Avoid risk — Change plans to circumvent the problem;
- Control/Mitigate risk; — Reduces impact or likelihood (or both) through intermediate steps;
- Accept risk — Take the chance of negative impact (or auto-insurance), eventually budget the cost (e.g. via a contingency budget line);
- Transfer risk
- Identify Two major risks within your project
- Categorize and prioritize each risk
- Determine the likelihood of the risks occurring
- Identify the impact on the project if risk does occur
Risk that can occur for opneing new coffee shop..
Should be long and, non- plagerized, should be organized...Should be word documented..