Here are two articles that offers some tips on writing:
Blum, J. (2008). 8 Steps to Writing: A Good, Very Good, Excellent Essay. Writing, 30(4), 12-15.
Kovach, R. (2010). 25 tips to sharpen your writing: Want to learn some ways to strengthen, energize, clarify and trim your Words? Here are a few tricks of the trade from a "writer" editor. Writer, 123(11), 28-55.
After reading these articles, offer your critique of the pointers provided by the authors. Further, see if you can improve the articles by applying some of those tips.
For the second part of this discussion forum, reflect on the following questions. Share your responses with your peers.
- What activity(ies) did you find most helpful in developing your writing and research skills?
- Which course objectives (refer to syllabus if necessary) will be valuable to you outside of this EN102 course?
- What else do you feel you need to know to continue developing your writing and research skills?
- What has helped you gain confidence in your writing abilities?
- Ethical, Social, and Political Issues
- is 0.48 greater than or less than 6/15
- Unit 3 Discussion 1; Essay Peer Review
- write an essay about the attached document
- Discussion #2 - ARTICLE REVIEW
- Week 2 - Discussion 2 - HR Mgmt- Initial post due by Thursday (tomorrow) by 8pm CST
- JUST FOR A-PLUS WRITER
- Article Review for "SMARTWRITER"
- Assignment 5: Business Plan