Now that you have completed the first part of our course, Religion in Colonial America, you are to select one of the following questions and submit a reasoned, researched, and documented answer by the end of this week.
- What primary factor(s) led to the establishment of religion in America?
- What influence, if any, did Native American religions have upon the religiosity of new world settlers?
- What changes occured in Puritan religion as a result of the pilgrim immigration from Europe to North America?
- Was the "Great Awakening" truly "great" and an "awakening", or was it merely an attempt by historians to embellish religion in Colonial America?
As you respond to the question, remember to support your answer with researched examples. This will be an important factor in your grade. Your response should be 1-2 pages long and inlcude citations for any resources used. You citations must reflect APA style.
- 5 years ago
- CIS 500 Assignment 4 Data Mining
- AED 200 Technology in Education
- ACC 300 Week 5 Team Assignment Global Environments
- Research Strategy I.P. Unit 1
- HOMEWORK DQ
- ED-15 MARINER DESIGNS INC -- ED-15 Performing Horizontal analysis – income statement
- essay homework
- Business Managgment homwork 2
- Evaluate Changes to Project Risks during the Execution Phase of the Project Life Cycle
- NOT RATED
Now that you have completed the first part of our course, Religion in Colonial America, you are to selectoneof the following questions and submit a reasoned, researched, and documented …4 years ago