· Select a fellow student's response and compare and contrast your thoughts with theirs;
· Make sure to advance the conversation (add something new); provide a real-world application and experiential examples;
· Conceptually discuss your key [most significant] learning insight or take-away from the selected forum topic comments.
· Responses should be a minimum of 100 words, supported by at least one reference outside of the textbook (academic journals), either supporting or refuting the position of the author of the forum topic response or peer response.
- 5 years ago
- BSOP 209 Week 7, Case Study 2
- week 3 prof-hayat/eco100 & bus499
- MAT 540 Week 3 Quiz 2 Latest Updated (Jan 20, 2015) 100% Graded
- math 4
- Criminal research statistics
- Formal Proposal
- CGD 318 Week 2 DQ 2 ( Publics & Public Opinion ) ~ 2 Different Answers To Help You Score Better ~ ( Latest Syllabus - Updated Jan, 2015 - Perfect Tutorial - Scored 100% )
- A+ Answers of the following Questions
- PSYCH 628 Stress Management Paper