Resource: Module 4 of Psychology and Your Lifetinkr1999
Resource: Module 4 of Psychology and Your Life
Write a200- to 300-word summary describing a time when you had to test a theory. This theory may be something you have tested at work, school, or at home.
Answer the following questions in your summary:
· What type of informal research method did you use?
· How was your research method similar to research methods used by psychologists?
· If given another opportunity, what would you have done differently?
· Describe one ethical issue mentioned in the text that you have encountered. Why is informed consent necessary for ethical research?
Submit your answers as a Microsoft® Word attachment
- 8 years ago
- A(n) _______________ such as 0.25, has a finate number of decimal places. Commom denominator or proper fraction or improper fraction or...
- calc 1 online H.W
- Square root 17 estimated to the nearest whole number
- Grand Expectations
- " McGraw Hill Homework"
- Macro essay work for PROTEACH only
- Refund to shares
- case study
- NOT RATED
Week One –
Checkpoint: Testing a Theory Grading Rubric
Due Date: Day 5 – Friday
Where: Assignment Link
Word Count: 200-300 words
Point Value: 50 points
Resource:…8 years ago