Resource: Internet or other resources; annual report for the company of your choice. Obtain faculty approval of your selected organization...sarheg
Resource: Internet or other resources; annual report for the company of your choice. Obtain faculty approval of your selected organization before beginning the assignment. Access the information contained in your selected organization’s balance sheet and income statement to calculate the following: • Liquidity ratios o Current ratio o Acid-test, or quick, ratio o Receivables turnover o Inventory turnover • Profitability ratios o Asset turnover o Profit margin o Return on assets o Return on common stockholders’ equity • Solvency ratios o Debt to total assets o Times interest earned Show your calculations for each ratio using an excel spreadsheet. Create a horizontal and vertical analysis for the balance sheet and the income statement. Write a 350- to 700-word memo to the CEO of your selected organization in which you discuss your findings from your ratio calculations and your horizontal and vertical analysis. In your memo, address the following questions: • What do the liquidity, profitability, and solvency ratios reveal about the company’s financial position? • Which users may be interested in each type of ratio? • What does the collected data reveal about the company’s performance and position? Attach a copy of the company’s Balance Sheet, Income Statement and Cash Flow Statement with the assignment as a separate document. Format your paper should be consistent with APA guidelines
- 8 years ago
- sketch a circuit diagram to show two resistors P and Q connected in series to a battery of two cells...
- accounting for merchandising businesses
- imagine that the speaker has changed to Rano, the older brother. write a piece in rano's voice describing the same...
- What is the definition of pop culture?
- What are the definitions of size, mass, density, volume and albedo of a celestial object
- What is 30% of 3,981.26
- if the management team decides to make the shift from catalogs to the web, what recommendations can you make concerning...
- ________ is a condition in which penile erection occurs during sexual intercourse, but ejaculation does not
- What are the lines, name at least 20, in Beowulf that have exaggerations?