Research Question - Due in 2 hoursFirstclass
Why is it important to understand why carbon cycles through the ecosystems?
[removed] A.Because carbon is an essential element in all organic materials, and it is released into the atmosphere as a waste product of combustion, in the form of CO2, affecting global climates.
[removed] B.Because carbon is an essential element, and it is released into the atmosphere as carbonic acid, which contributes to acid precipitation
[removed] C.Because carbon is an essential element, and it is released into the atmosphere in the form of CO2, which is a primary ozone-depleting agent
[removed] D.Because carbon is an essential element in organic materials, and it is released into the atmosphere by plants, during photosynthetic activities
Carbon dioxide is considered a greenhouse gas because it can
How many kilograms of carbon are stored in a 160 kilograms log?
Question 7 of 10
To how many kilograms of CO2 do 5 kilograms of dried tree correspond?
In the lab activity, why is the allometric equation important to us?
If the average biomass of a 10m x 10m plot is 2057 kg, how much carbon is stored in the plant tissues?
- 7 years ago
- eco assignment
- See attachment
- Add or subtract by first simplifying each radical and then combining any like radical terms: 6 square root of 63...
- Why can't FM waves travel as far as AM waves
- In the Everglades National Park in Florida, there are 200 species of birds that migrate. This accounts for 4/7 of...
- Find the gradient of (1,-2) (5,6)
- Exploring A Culture African American
- Market Dynamics Influencing U.S.-Based HR Strategy (DUE 1/16/2013 by 7pm)
- 2 Questions 200 words each