Research Paper (final draft)mrjcks1
After reviewing the attached research paper titled "Research Paper rough draft", revise the rough draft into your final research paper. As you revise, feel free to continue to expand your paper by adding additional supporting evidence and analysis where you see a need. Have you incorporated the information related to technology, corrections, and any theories or policies related to the issue you are researching?
Your final draft must be no less than 4 pages, not including the reference page. It must be longer and more refined than the attached research paper. This paper must follow APA style format, and include in-text citations and a reference page. Be sure to proofread your final paper and run the spell and grammar checkers before submitting.
Please make sure to expand upon the rough draft so that the final copy doesn't mimic the rough draft. The purpose of the final draft is to take the prior research and drill down deeper into the topic .
- 6 years ago
- - Adapting to Consumer Demand
- EDP 313 Childhood and Adolescence
- Need 1 Page Done According to Outline Below
- 500 WORDS ESSAY 2 HOURS MAX NO MORE NO LESS
- HRMT Question 6
- writing four-page essay about how different cultures think about marriage
- computer science MATRIX ASSIGNMENT
- how do you transcribe a welcome message to brazil
- Electronic Communication