Research Paper Annotated Bibliography OnlyImpaler_2019
RESEARCH PAPER – ANNOTATED BIBLIOGRAPHY INSTRUCTIONS
The annotated bibliography is a collection of 10 one-paragraph summaries of peer-reviewed journal resources that you intend to use in the Research Paper – Final Draft.
1. The articles must be current or dated within the past 5 years.
2. Do not paste the article abstract in the annotated bibliography paper. Annotations must be your summary of the article. The summary must include any research findings that were included in the article. (Do not simply state that the authors conducted a study without providing a summary of the findings.)
3. Do not paste the Annotated Bibliography in the final draft of your paper. The Annotated Bibliography simply provides information that will contribute to the Research Paper – Final Draft.
1. Include the full source citation at the beginning of each summary.
2. Follow current APA format guidelines.
3. Provide sufficient information in the summary so the reader knows what the article contributes to the Research Paper – Final Draft. For example, if you mention a study, also include a summary of the relevant findings. To say, “The authors conducted a study” without an explanation of what they found offers no information.
My research paper is on Teen Pregnacy.
- 5 years ago
- Int. Finance Homework
- paper revise
- Reliable Papers
- can you do my Discuusion
- Programming Questions
- Discussion Post
- Senior advanced
- CIS 321 Structured Analysis and Design Week 1 ilab Milestone
- PHI-105 Module 1 DQ 1 - Do you currently use any specific strategies to help improve………..
- I have a homework and i need help please and i need it as soon as possible with great work
- NOT RATED
Research Paper – Annotated Bibliography Instructions
The annotated bibliography is a collection of 10 one-paragraph summaries of peer-reviewed journal resources that you intend to use in …5 years ago