Research major differences between public criminal investigations and private security investigations.
Write 1,400-word paper identifying the major differences between public criminal investigations and investigators and their private security counterparts.
Include the following in your comparison:
- The foundational elements of a crime
- The differences and similarities between sectors, including the methods of operation during criminal investigations and issues of chain of command, authority over the incident and objectives of both sectors
- At least two situations where private and public investigators must interact
- Identify sources of information, both unique and common, to each sector
- The differences and similarities in the ability and authority to obtain information
- Explain scientific methods used by both sectors to investigate crimes and incidents
- Identify challenges or potential issues of investigations that cross jurisdictions
- Provide an example of an actual case that highlights aspects of both security and criminal investigations based on your comparison
Format paper consistent with APA guidelines.
- 4 years ago
- ASHFORD BUS 375 Week 3 Assignment The Transfer of Training Paper
- You are now in the final stage of the project plan development. All previous documentation should be combined into one document that will serve as the statement of work for the project. Your goal is to have the project approved by the executive team.
- ECO/365: 2) A basic difference between microeconomics and macroeconomics is that microeconomics A. focuses on the choices of individual consumers, while macroeconomics considers the behavior of large businesses
- Homework Answers
- Assignment 1: LASA 2: Supply and Demand in a Global Market
- narrative essay
- JOSIAH ONLY
- psychology homework
- WHAT IS MOTIVATION?