Submit a reference list showing your research for the Environmental Issues Project. The reference list should have a minimum of 6 sources and follow the APA format. You reference list can include citations from articles, your textbook, books, magazines, interviews, the Internet, etc. Make sure that the list is in alphabetical order.
Decreasing of the Bees
The disappearance of bees is a very frightening scenario, undeniably. I have heard that bees are directly or indirectly responsible for 2/3 of all the food we eat. They almost-exclusively pollinate the alfalfa on which our dairy and beef cows feed. They pollinate our corn, soybeans and countless other crops that we depend upon for our survival. I have read in previous newspaper articles that there has been a decrease in the amount of bees in six European countries due to harsh winters and pesticides in general. Wasps, hornets, beetles and butterflies have taken their place. I know that bees pollinate a greater amount of the food chain needed to survive. Otherwise, God forbid the wasps, beetles, butterflies and hornets are the next to go. However small they may be, honey bees are one of the most important species on the face of the earth and we should be doing everything we can to protect them.
- 6 years ago
- flooding it the uk all about it
- Who was the 16th president of the United States
- Using the descriptions of the attributes given in the figure, convert the ERD shown in Figure P6.2 into a dependency...
- 2 SHORT FINANCIAL ACCOUNTING QUESTIONS
- enron and arthur andersen
- Proofread and correct punctuation and other errors
- A 10-year Circular File bond pays interest of $70 annually and sells for $960. What are its coupon rate and...
- revisions and completion of weeks 9 and 10