Read the attached instruction and this guideline for the assignment.
My topic is
Benefits and why a company should support lactation Programs for employee.
1. understand the format. it is research based report
2. Look at the list of seven sections that your assignment directions state your report must contain.
The report will include the following components:
a. executive summary
b. letter to the decision-maker
c. table of contents
e. body of the report to include headings and subheadings
f. conclusion stated as a recommendation for implementation of the solution
g. References page, with references listed in APA format
o Instructions on how to list an interview in APA format can be seen at the following url: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/560/11/
3. You must use seven (7) sources (references) for this assignment. Three (3) of these must be scholarly journals.
3. Your report must be 2200-3000 words long.
4. Use 12 point Times New Roman type
- American History Assignment
- Question One: Assume that Merchant A submits an offer to Merchant B. Merchant A used his own form for the offer. Assume...
- discussion week 4
- Need Homework Assignment done ASAP! Offering $20
- Correlation Analysis - graded on exercise 23 and 24 plus bonus question
- Case Study
- read 3 chapters and give me a page or a page and a half worths of work back. due whenever pssible
I'm needing help with a report. For a writing class.
Read instructions carefully please.
PFA....2200 words needed
- WRTG 394 students,Your last writing assignment will be areport to a decision-maker on a problem and solutionin an organization or community.In the report, you will do the following:•define the …
Added the professors feedback, please update the paper accordinly. Make sure all steps are taken and that the original rubric is followed. This is my final and i need a …
Your last writing assignment will be a report to a decision-maker on a problem and solution in an organization or community.
In the report, you will do the following:
define the problem …
need a 100%