FOR RELIABLEWRITER ONLY - PLEASE DONT MESSAGE ME IF YOU ARE NOT RELIABLEWRITERnikki995
Week 2 Assignment – DUE Thursday July 6 3pgs.
Southeast Medical Center Case Study (3-5pgs)
Review the Southeast Medical Center case study found on page 92 of the course text. Of the recommendations found on pages 100-101, select the three which you consider to be the highest priority/most important to the case. Justify your reasoning.
Your paper must be three to five double-spaced pages (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Utilize a minimum of two scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources that were published within the last five years. All sources must be documented in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
This link has the book information, I found it and checked the book and it’s the same thing.
Wolper, L.F. (2011). Health care administration: Managing organized delivery systems (5th ed.). Boston: Jones and Bartlett.
Week 3 Assignment – DUE Thursday July 13
Healthcare Quality Assurance Article Reviews (2-4pgs)
Visit the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site. website . On the screen page, under the heading “Topics,” choose one of the following:
a. Primary care
b. Managed care
c. Mental health
d. Long-term care
e. Public health preparedness
Click on your selected topic and choose two articles from those listed. Read both articles. . Prepare a one- to- two page summary (excluding title and reference pages) for each article. Each summary must be formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Week 4 Assignment – DUE Thursday July 20
Managed Care Trends/Issues Analysis (3-5pgs)
Research and evaluate what you believe to be the top three most significant trends/ issues in managed care today. Provide explanations for your three choices.
Your paper must be three to five double-spaced pages (excluding title and reference pages) and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. Utilize a minimum of three- to- five scholarly and/or peer-reviewed sources that were published within the last three years. All sources must be documented in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Week 5 Assignment – DUE Thursday July 27
Health Informatics/IT (4-5pgs)
For this assignment:
2. Choose one of the topics listed.
3. Click on the topic and explore the information provided.
Using the information accessed from this site, write a four- to five-page paper (excluding title and reference pages) in which you assess this information and discuss your reactions and opposing viewpoints on the issues. The paper must be in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
Week 6 Assignment – DUE Thursday Aug. 3
Research Project (10-12pgs)
Carefully read through all components (listed below) required for completion of the Research Project. In selecting your project topic, ensure that you will be able to ascertain the appropriate data/information needed to complete the project in terms of the deliverables.
Select a health care organization (local or national, large or small, public or private) and perform a needs assessment/gap analysis. You may utilize your own organization if you are employed in a health care related company. You may approach the Research Project from a (1) Human Resources, (2) Operations, or (3) Facilities perspective. You may select an organization in your own community.
1. Human Resources: staffing, training, recruitment, retention, job function redesign, etc.
2. Operations: delivery of service/care, access, wait times, equipment usage, process improvements, resource optimization, regulatory compliance, etc.
3. Facilities: space planning, construction, redesign, relocation.
The components for the Research Project include the following:
I. Title Page
II. Executive Summary (Needs Content Criteria)
III. Description of the organization (history, length in service/operation, how many beds? clients served? location; rural vs. urban, satellite locations, total number of staff, client usage information/demographics, etc.)
IV. Needs Assessment/Gap Analysis: What is not currently being offered? Room for improvements? Service delivery deficits? Personnel issues/shortages? Justify with supporting data and statistics.
V. Propose an intervention (service or facility) based on the needs/gap analysis.
VI. Justify your proposed intervention by providing an analysis from:
G. Managed care
H. Health legislation
I. Contracts perspectives
VII. Pick a minimum of three of the elements listed above depending on the organization selected and which apply to the specific organization/situation selected.
VIII. Create a plan to implement your intervention. Identify the stakeholders involved, and their role (s) in implementing the intervention. Include finance and staffing elements required to implement the intervention.
IX. Develop a marketing communication plan on how the stakeholders will be informed, kept up-to-date, etc. prior to the intervention, during the intervention, and post intervention.
X. Develop a plan for measurement effectiveness of the intervention. What indicators will determine if the intervention is successful?
XI. Reference page.
Writing the Research Project
The Research Project:
1. Must be 10 to 12 double-spaced pages in length, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
2. Must include a title page with the following:
a. Title of paper
b. Student’s name
c. Course name and number
d. Instructor’s name
e. Date submitted
3. Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
4. Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
5. Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
6. Must use at least ten scholarly and /or peer-reviewed sources, published within the last 5 years.
7. Must document all sources in APA style, as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
8. Must include a separate reference page, formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- 4 years ago
Purchase the answer to view it
- 6 asap
- Causality and Treatment
- c 502 w7 1
- Writing assignment
- For Phyllis Young: Prevalence Statistics and Reporting Requirements
- Health science
- Business Paper Due
- Reserved for Hifsa Shaukat
- Contemporary concepts of Human rights*****Already A++ Rated Tutorial Use as Guide Paper*****
- Jonathan Lethem, in his essay “The Ecstasy of Influence: A Plagiarism,” contends that a “gift economy may be superior when it comes to maintaining a group’s commitment to certain extra- market values” (222). What are some examples of “extra-market values
- NOT RATED
as attached6 years ago