Alice, a data entry specialist, has been entering data from traumatic brain and spinal injuries into a specialized database all week. You, the data analyst, decided to check the data Alice has entered and noticed many errors. When you confronted Alice, she thought it was no big deal.
In a 2 page paper, written in APA format using proper spelling/grammar, answer the following questions:
- How would you explain the importance of accurate, reliable, and timely data to Alice?
- What specific examples would you give to show how inaccurate and unreliable data could impact healthcare?
- What should Alice do to verify that the data she entered is accurate, reliable, and timely?
- 5 years ago
- Discussion Post
- ultimate writer
- ANYBODY THAT CAN GET THIS DONE IN A FEW HOURS
- NR 443 Week 2 Caring for Populations; Milestone 1; Windshield Survey Form
- for prof.Timetest: Please help write an auditing paper
- Need help on Final Project
- Final Env Science
- Discussion A+ Solution : COM 225 All Five Weeks - Individual Assignments, Team work
- Human resources assignment