REL-330 Christian Morality Study Question:rebcca 1
1. Define Intention. How do intention render our acts meaningful?
2. Describe how our various goals in life are related to each other such that we can get some coherent sense of a person's character.
3. Define object, intention, and circumstances, and use a example to illustrate each.
4.What is the differnce between freedom of indifference and freedom for excellence? Be able to use the story from Mark 10:17-31 to explain each one.
5. What is a habit? Describe how a habit is related to a person's particular actions.
6.What is the difference between theological and cardinal virtue?
7. Define natural law. How is it related to the cardinal virtue?
- 8 years ago
- Corrections and Treatment
- Screen Shot 2013-08-25 at 10.20.59 PM
- Correct research papern
- 2 outlawed week 4
- SC300 The Pros Cons of Different Energy Sources The Future of Energy
- Emerging Issues Paper
- PHL 458 WEEK 4 (((ORIGINAL))) answer
- write four sentences that contain prepositional phrases. use at least one compound preposition and underline the phrases.
- Explain the value of statistics and its contribution to the success of an organization (((ORIGINAL)))