REFLECTION PAPER - What is a Successful Presidency?lvapil
You are required to write a 5–7-page paper answering the question, “What is a successful president?” You must include an introduction, body, and conclusion, along with a title page and reference list. (Note that the page requirement does not include the title page, reference page, and any appendices).
You must discuss your answer in a public policy context,
1. Note the importance of the question, and concisely state an answer in your introduction.
2. Explain, clarify, elaborate, support, and generally develop your answer with facts, reasoning, and material drawn principally from peer-reviewed articles.
3. Display your knowledge of the purpose of government and the presidency, the president’s roles, and biblical and philosophical standards while distinguishing the president from a demagogue.*
4. Use subheadings throughout this paper.
5. Conclude by reviewing the main point and personal relevance.
7. Use a minimum of 5 sources from books, articles, web pages, or videos), avoid long quotations, and mere opinion will not suffice.
Due 10:00 a.m. (ET) on Wednesday February 8, 2017
AVOID COPYING AND PASTING FROM SOURCES/CHECK YOUR PAPER FOR PLAGIARISM IN TURNIT IN!
*Neumann, Sigmund. 1938. “The rule of the Demagogue.” American Sociological Review 3, no. 4 (Aug.): 487–498.
- 5 years ago
You are required to write a 5–7-page paper answering the question, “What is a successful president?” You must include an introduction, body, and conclusion, along with a title page and reference …5 years ago