Refer to description
Respond to the following essay questions. Cite quoted material and other sources (MLA), pay attention to supportive detail, correct grammar, edified diction and thorough approach.
- Explain how it is true that “geographically, Rome lies between . . . two cultures”—Etruscan and Greek.
- Support the assertion that much of what we know about “everyday Roman life is a direct result of the Vesuvius eruption.”
- Explain the significance of the ecumenical council held at Nicaea, noting in particular the intended effect of the Nicene Creed on laypeople.
- Discuss how the “union of the political and spiritual spheres” is demonstrated in the two San Vitale mosaics—one depicting Justinian, the other depicting Theodora.
- Select any film from the 'content' area, reflect on the film's information and its value to our understanding of the ancient world. What information surprised you? OR Reflect on your favorite book or myth from the ancient world. What is the purpose of this myth? How does this myth possibly shape the view or perspective within the context of the original era in which it was told?
You must have Sayre, Discovering the Humanities. 3rd ed 2013/2015, by Henry Sayre, Pearson Publishing.
- Jean Paul Sartre "Existentialism" The Norton Reader
- 01 Written Assignment - Case Problem/ computerized accounting homework
- NEED QUIZ DONE NOW IF YOU ARE UP FOR THE CHALLENGE $10
- who can help me with Business Principles of Marketing
- Final Project
- Ethics, Corporate Governance, and Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR)
- need help
- Week 7 part 2 - for Yhtomit only