Re. article "Clear statement rules and executive war powers"jperso
Clear statement rules and executive war powers
- In 150 to 200 words, summarize, in your own words, one of the academic articles required for this discussion (from Section 5 of the assigned resources). Select an article from the list that you think may be a source for your final essay. Read it carefully and try to understand the author's main points that may be relevant to your final essay. First, give the full APA citation for the article. Then, summarize the relevant main points and explain the author's reasoning as you understand it. At the end of your summary, ask one question about a specific point in the article that you do not understand and would like some help with (refer to a page number).
- In 50 to 75 words, state what you believe the thesis of your Final Paper will be. State the thesis as clearly and fully as you can. Draw upon what you have learned from all the required resources you reviewed for this discussion. While you can change your mind about your thesis when you actually write the Final Paper, use this discussion forum as a serious opportunity to try out a thesis and receive feedback from your peers.
- 6 years ago
- , imagine someone that is deceitful, selfish, greedy, self-indulgent, and yet enjoys great pleasure and appears to be quite happy. ...
- 06155200- Lesson 1: Business, Accounting, and You PROJECT GOAL The goal of this graded project is to create the following financial statements for J & L Accounting, Inc.:
- legal custody of grandchildren
- Read the description below. If you cant do the assignment dont respond to me. MKT421 perceptual map presentation
- Business And Technical Writing
- 4 asap
- FINANCE STUDY GUIDE PROBLEMS
- NOT RATED
1. In your initial post of at least 200-250 words, respond to one of these questions:
7 years ago
- What judicial philosophy should guide the Supreme Court's exercise of judicial review?
- Should the Supreme …