a race pilot's average rate of speed over a 720-mi course is inversely proportional to the time in minutes t...cicii.cicii
a race pilot's average rate of speed over a 720-mi course is inversely proportional to the time in minutes t the pilot takes to fly a complete race course. The pilot's final score s is the average speed minus any penalty points p earned. Write a function to model the pilot's score for a given t and p.
- 9 years ago
- 1. A drawer contains 2 red socks, 6 white socks, and 10 blue socks. Without looking, you draw out a...
- 1. draw and label two different boxes that would each hold 60 cubic feet of merchandise. calculate the amount of...
- evaluate sin(45PI/4)
- what words do you get when you use mice and people
- The multiplier effect means that a given change in autonomous expenditures Answer a. will change equilibrium income by an amount equal to...
- If i gather alot of information on a subject, what would i know what to keep or not.
- The length of a dog's tail is an inherited trait. The allele for short tails is dominant (T) over the...
- Need help with Macroeconomics homework ?
- what is the area of a regular hexagon with side lengths of 2.5
- 4/x-3/y=0 4y=3x