R programming/statistics HW - You need to know how to use R Statistical software to answer the questionRicardo2222
NOTE: I will send the data file to your email since the website doesn't accept the type of file
The data in the file “rabbit.dat” are the eosinophil counts taken from blood samples of 40 healthy rabbits. This can be read into R with:
Instead of measuring variation by the standard deviation we consider the coefficient of variation (cv), which is the sample standard deviation divided by the sample mean. The cv does not depend on the units of measurement and measures variation relative to the size of a typical value.
- For this sample, what is the value of the cv?
- Write R code to bootstrap the sampling distribution of the cv. Include a histogram of this distribution here.
- Estimate the standard deviation of the sample cv.
- Find a 90\% confidence interval for the population cv.
- 4 years ago
- Finish exam
- I need help with my English home work , it's about research proposal
- beef up final paper
- analysis of WTI's insurance policies
- I WOULD LIKE TO DO '' WRITING ASSIGNMENTS"
- Simple assignment (Price is set already)
- Finance/ Microeconomics Forum Replies 800 words total
- MGT 445 Organizational Negotiations (APA format and References ) attached file