To Quote or Paraphrase?
"To Quote or Paraphrase?" - Please compose a fifty (50) word response to each question below (100 words total). You may post your responses as separate "replies" or as one "reply."
Assume that you are a tutor of entering Freshmen who are struggling with how to write research papers and making decisions about when to paraphrase and when to quote.
- Explain two guidelines they should follow to decide whether to quote or to paraphrase.
- Using the essay you selected to summarize for Assignment 1, provide a quote from the original and then an acceptable paraphrase and an unacceptable paraphrase.
-Essay Facing Poverty with a Rich Girl’s Habits by Suki Kim
- evolution essay
- Articles writers
- home work week 2
- A health organization is interested in estimating the average value of outstanding accounts receivable. After selecting a sample of 100 accounts, suppose the mean was $120 and the standard deviation was $40. Construct a 98% confidence interval.
- The â theory of personality claims that you are who you are because of your learning history.
- The most important aspect of a manager’s job is typically described as decision making. Do you believe this is so? Explain and justify your response
- BUS 599 Week 3 Assignment Foreign Market Entry and Diversification Case Corona Beer