quiz for mediation classwheone
1. What ethical considerations must be considered in mediation and advocacy?
2. List at least 5 characteristics of mediation.
3. Define and give an example of a conflict of interest.
4. List and describe the roles of an advocate.
5. How would a mediator or advocate use a WATNA?
6. List the principles of a Win-Win negotiation.
7. List the steps to developing a BATNA.
8.Give an example of a “Position” and an “Interest” and describe how these are used in mediation.
9. List and describe the different forms of Alternative Dispute Resolution.
10. Give two examples of groups who may be in need of advocacy services.
- 8 years ago
- Discuss the concept of self concept
- Boyle's Law states that volume V varies inversely with pressure P for any gas at a constant temperature in an enclosed space.
- Accounting lab
- 2 quizzes
- Helena has a rectangular fish tank that is 20 inches long, 10 inches wide and is filled with water to...
- 87-63=24 was he correct? explain
- A student a spinner and chooses a scrabble tile
- Genetics Problems Bio
- Accounting lab assistance