Each topic, which contains 2 bullets, should be between 150-200 words (total).
"Ethics, Education, and Certification for IT Auditors" Please respond to the following:
- Take a position on whether you would want to pursue a career as an IT auditor. Explain why or why not. Determine if you would recommend this career to your family and friends. Explain why or why not.
- Identify what you believe is the single most significant challenge of being a qualified IT auditor and speculate how you would address this challenge.
"Being an IT Audit" Please respond to the following:
- Imagine you are an IT auditor with your own professional practice. Identify three techniques learned from this class that you could apply to your practice. Explain how each item would improve the practice.
- List at least three best practices of being an IT auditor. Identify the practice you feel is most useful for an IT auditor and explain why.
"Managing Project Closure" Please respond to the following:
- Identify events that could delay the closing of a project or phase. Evaluate which event you believe would cause the longest delay and explain why. Provide an example to justify your answer.
- Recommend proactive measures and actions that can be performed to minimize delays during the closure process of a project. Provide a brief example / scenario that demonstrates how this could be achieved.
"Evaluating Project Performance" Please respond to the following:
- Suggest activities that can be performed by the project manager in order to evaluate individual performance, project planning, and how well the project met the measureable organization value (MOV). Discuss how these activities ensure project success of future projects and add value to the project portfolio of the organization. Explain how analyzing these items helps project managers expand skills and experience.
- Describe the focus areas that a post-mortem review should consider. Suggest three metrics that could be used to assess each focus area listed and provide reasoning for your suggestions.
"Privacy Challenges" Please respond to the following:
- The United Arab Emirates (UAE) threatened to shut off BlackBerry messaging, email and Web browsing services if the device’ s maker, Research in Motion (RIM), did not provide certain information necessary for national security. RIM was caught between not disclosing confidential information and not endangering UAE’s national security. Give your opinion on whether RIM should have given in to UAE’s demands or whether it should have protected the confidential information. Support your position.
- Imagine you are a mid-level manager working for a well-known international organization and have INVESTED $10,000 in the organization stock, along with contributions to the 401k benefit. Suppose you have indisputable evidence that the CEO was manipulating the company’s STOCK PRICE. Determine if you would inform the stakeholders or refrain from saying anything for fear of causing the stock to plunge. Support your position.
"Corporate Social Responsibility and Privacy" Please respond to the following:
- From the e-Activity, examine the belief that green programs create economic value while being socially responsible and sustaining the environment. Determine whether you agree or disagree with this statement. Support your position with one example. Please use this link (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PdkYieDuVvY)
- Some supermarkets use loyalty programs which enable them to collect data about the shopping patterns of their customers. Suppose that an insurance company wanted to buy this data from the supermarket in order to analyze the behavior of its policyholders. Determine whether or not the insurance company should be allowed to buy the data. Support your position.
- 1 â Measure the impact of the federalization of airport screening. Select a viewpoint pro or con to the aforementioned...
- Globalization & Political Economy
- BUS QS
- Ace Kitchen Works, Inc. - Liquidity Ratios, Activity Measures, Profitability Ratios
- Benefits and drawbacks for the country of Venezuela as a result of their membership in MERCOSUR
- GEN 480 Week 3 Case Study Questions and Answers
- Suppose a Caribbean government facing budget deficits asked their economic advisers to solve the following problem: they would like to reassure...
- GBM 489 Week 3 DQs
- EXP 105 Week 4 Quiz
- ECO 212 Week 1 1#