1. Identify and discuss the most common pattern or stages involved in corporate violence.
2. What are the worst specific consequences of corporate violence, and which claims about corporate violence seem least warranted?
3. Which industries seem to have the worst record of corporate violence, and why?
4. Is the characterization of universities and colleges as corporate criminals warranted or unwarranted?
5. Why would you expect institutions of higher education to be more or less criminal than other types of corporate entities?
6. What did Arthur Andersen contribute to the Enron disaster?
7. Why should an aditor make decisions in the public interest rather than in the interest of management or current shareholders?
8. Why didn't the Arthur Andersen paretners responsible for quality control stop the flawed decisions of the audit partners?
9. Should all of Arthur Andersen have suffered for the actions or inactions of fewer than 100? Which of Arthur ANdersen's personnel should have been prosecuted?
- Legal Environment Assignment. Write a 5page paper...research website, choose product being recalled, analyse, etc
- add m2 a 1
- Penn Foster Exam: 038226RR
- a large rock falls freely from rest for 2 seconds. approximately how fast is it going?
- BUS 415 Week 5 Assignments
- need it done fast please its only a discussion
- homework help
- Management Discussion Question Help