This is the question- Mortimer wants some doughnuts. He is very cheap and likes to save even the smallest amount...nayswa
This is the question- Mortimer wants some doughnuts. He is very cheap and likes to save even the smallest amount of money. He found a coupon in the paper for Dunkin' Donuts. The coupon was for 1$ off a dozen. This week they are on sale for $3.99 a dozen without the coupon and $.35 a piece if you use the coupon. What is the best(cheapest) price for Mortimer?
- 8 years ago
- looking for wajera, she is a teacher here
- In what year and war did General Braddock get killed
- /*Write a program that will 1- read a lower case character letter from the user. The program supposed to...
- BUS307: Operations Management & Quantitative Techniques
- what is the fourth term when the first term is 5 and the common ratio is 6
- chemistry (please hurry)
- 4x=5+2y 2x+3y=4
- expected value decision rule
- parent function is f(x)=root*x y=f(x+4)-2