1. Assignment 2: Cohort Follow-up Studies: Cardiovascular Disease (CVD)
Due Week 7 and worth 240 points
Use the Internet and Strayer databases, and recall your readings in Chapter 11 of Introduction to Epidemiology and Chapter 7 of Epidemiology for Public Health Practice to complete this assignment.
Write a five to six (5-6) page paper in which you:
1. Through cohort study designs and other evidence-based management studies, identify the major causes of CVD, and analyze the key steps, including current medications, used to address the disease.
2. Develop at least five (5) leading questions that may be posed to your local health department in regard to mitigating the proliferation of the disease. Provide a sound rationale for raising these questions.
3. Based on the five (5) questions you developed in Question two (2), provide a rudimentary protocol to disseminate this information to your local community leaders.
4. Recommend six (6) steps that may be given to your current or previous place of employment to prevent the proliferation of CVD. Provide support for your recommendations.
5. Use at least six (6) peer-reviewed academic resources in this assignment. These must come from journal sources. Note: Fact Sheets, Wikipedia, and non-academic Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
· Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
· Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
· Analyze evidence-based management, case-control studies, cohorts and randomized clinical trials utilized in clinical epidemiology, and decision making.
· Examine the application of epidemiology to specific diseases.
· Use technology and information resources to research issues in managerial epidemiology.
· Write clearly and concisely about managerial epidemiology using proper writing mechanics.
hsa 530 cohort Cardiovascular disease paper
body preview (0 words)
file1.docx preview (1577 words)
Major causes of xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxx and key steps and medications used xx address the xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx diseases xxx majorly classified xxxxx chronic xxxxxxxx xxxxx xxx among xxx number xxx killers currently xx xxx world xxx majorly in xxx developed countries. Different risk factors have xxxx associated xxxx xxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxx of xxxxx causes xxx be xxxxxx corrected by xxxxx xxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxxx measures. One major cause xx cardiovascular xxxxxxxx xx xxxxxxxxx diet. It xx very unfortunate xxxx xxxxxx in the xxxxxxx world have decided to consume xxxxxxxxx diets at xxx expense of risking their xxxxxxx Most xxxxx that xxxx been associated with cardiovascular diseases are xxxxx xxx xxxxx by many xx xxxxxx xx which xxxxxx xxxx less concerning their xxxxxx statuses. A xxxx example xx the xxxxxxxxx meat xxxxx is liked xxx over the world. Continuous xxxxxxxxxxx xx xxxx unhealthy
- - - more text follows - - -
Try it before you buy it