Question 1: What is your opinion concerning the use of the following to power a home (heating and/or cooling and...mrkngd
Question 1: What is your opinion concerning the use of the following to power a home (heating and/or cooling and electricity): A) Nuclear? B) Solar? C) Wind? D) Geothermal? E) Natural gas? Question 2: What is your opinion concerning the use of the following to power a vehicle: A) Gasoline? B) Biomass? C) Gasohol (Ethanol)? D) Hydrogen fuel cell? E) Natural gas? Question 3: What is your opinion concerning recycling the following materials? A) Aluminum (soda cans)? B) Plastic? C) Glass? D) Cardboard? E) Newspaper? Directions: Use the information obtained (results from the three questions listed in the directions for this assignment) to answer the following questions. Make sure to answer ALL questions. 1) Summarize your findings (in 100 words or less) for question number 1. 2) Summarize your findings (in 100 words or less) for question number 2. 3) Summarize your findings (in 100 words or less) for question number 3. 4) Briefly explain your views (positive or negative) regarding any three specific types of power (nuclear, solar, wind, etc).
- 9 years ago
- Write down sign rules for add., subt., mult., and division on an A4 size paper.
- one number is 2 more than another. The difference between their squares is 32. What are the numbers?
- at the beginning of the civil war, what was the unions official policy on slavery
- CASE STUDY DUE ASAP
- 3. You want to write a Python program to compute the average of three integer quiz grades for a single student. Decide what variables your program needs, and create them with appropriate initial values. 4. Write Python statements to prompt for an collect
- In which stage would each of the following be? Be sure to answer the questions with full sentences, and justify...
- Vinegar is typically 4.95% acetic acid by volume. How much vinegar in mL must be present in order to have 0.0753 liters of acetic acid?
- playing a fiddle
- the vertices of triangle ABC are A(-6,11)B(6,-3) C(-2,-2). D is the midpoint of AC and E is the midpoint of...